Attorney Gino Forte

Call 504-376-1351

Friendly advice, affordable rates, and personal attention

If you have been injured in an automobile accident, workplace accident, or boating accident, you may have a claim for financial recovery for injuries.  You need an experienced attorney who can determine the at-fault party, the relevant insurance, and personally handle your claim.